1. Hi Guest Pls Attention! Kazirhut Accepts Only Benglali (বাংলা) & English Language On this board. If u write something with other language, you will be direct banned!

আপনার জন্য kazirhut.com এর বিশেষ উপহার :

যেকোন সফটওয়্যারের ফুল ভার্সনের জন্য Software Request Center এ রিকোয়েস্ট করুন।

Discover Your Ebook From Our Huge Collection E-Books | বাংলা ইবুক (Bengali Ebook)

Ebook The Web Designer's Idea Book: The Ultimate Guide To Themes, Trends & Styles In Website Design | Epub

Discussion in 'EBook' started by mukul, Nov 11, 2017. Replies: 1 | Views: 30

1. mukul

mukul Kazirhut Lover Member

Bangladesh Bangladesh
    The Web Designer's Idea Book:
    The Ultimate Guide To Themes, Trends & Styles In Website Design
    by Patrick McNeil
    Web Design | 2008 | ePub | 13 Mb
    [​IMG]
    Inspiring Web Design at a Glance
    The Web Designer's Idea Book includes more than 700 websites arranged thematically, so you can find inspiration for layout, color, style and more. Author Patrick McNeil has cataloged more than 5,000 sites on his website, and showcased in this book are the very best examples.

Sites are organized by type, design style, theme, color, element and structure. Each chapter is easy to use and reference again and again, whether you're talking with a coworker or discussing website design options with a client. As a handy desk reference for design layout, color and style, this book is a must-have for starting new projects.

Get This Book From Amazon Online Store >>

Hello guest, You Need To Sign Up or log in to see the link!

Contents
    Word From the Author
    01/ Technology
    Content Management Systems
    WordPress
    Expression Engine
    Drupal
    Magento
    Squarespace
    Shopify
    LightCMS
    Bellstrike
    Typography
    @font-face
    Typekit
    Google Fonts
    Cufón
    Code
    CSS3
    HTML5
    Flash
    JavaScript and jQuery
    Devices
    Responsive design
    Mobile specific
    jQuery Mobile
    02 /Design Styles
    Thematic Design
    Art-directed Blog
    Minimal
    Muted With a Rainbow of Colors
    Illustrated
    Type-centric Designs
    Sketchy
    Nineteenth Century
    Superclean
    Letterpress
    03 /Design Elements
    Texture
    Ribbons
    Three-dimensional
    Edge Treatments
    Patterns
    Fabric
    Peeking Out
    Mixed Type
    Circles With Type
    Skeuomorph
    Monsters
    Tiled
    Wood
    Space
    04 /Site Types
    Agency
    Portfolio
    E-commerce
    Blog
    Product
    Bands and Music
    Nonprofits
    Utilities
    Free Plug-ins
    Learning Sites
    Events
    05 /Site Structure
    Atypical Layouts
    One Page
    One-page Sales Pitch
    Page Fillers
    Map-based
    Pinterest Effect

Author's Biography

Patrick McNeil's diverse interests have merged web technology and design, resulting in work that touches everything from high design to hard-core programming. Ultimately, his love for design, inspiration, and sharing knowledge has fueled his passion for running Design Meltdown, where he has cataloged and observed web design trends over the last few years.

Download: The Web Designer's Idea Book | ePub | 13 Mb |

Hello guest, You Need To Sign Up or log in to see the link!

Word From the Author
    Pretty much anytime you wrap up a huge project that you’re passionate about, you feel a bit like celebrating. Like when you finish remodeling a house, or when you build a wooden rocking chair for your new baby boy, or when you finally launch a new pet project. Finishing a book is very much like this, and with each new book I manage to wrap up I can hardly believe where I am in life. Writing these Idea Books is about as much fun as I can imagine having at work. I get to sift through thousands of amazing designs, meet many new people and ultimately obsess over the web design industry. To say I am fortunate to be in this role is a vast understatement.

Gushing emotions aside, it truly is fun to see a book like this come together. With each new volume—and a greater history to look back on—it becomes more and more evident how far the industry has come. Each year the industry grows and refines itself further. The quality of design improves, the quantity of great design increases and the sense of community grows stronger. This is what makes the web so special; at the end of the day we are all working together in a complex interchange of ideas, tools and clients. And it is my hope that this book captures a snapshot of the web as it existed in 2012.

One of the biggest hurdles I faced in writing this book is that with each new book, the base of people interested in submitting their work grows. This is obviously a good thing, but it also means I have to pass on more and more work because of limited space. This means hundreds—perhaps thousands—of gorgeous sites I would love to include simply won’t fit.

What really inspires me when writing this book series is the amazing designers. For every artist who is in the limelight and whose name many of us recognize, there are a hundred others lurking in the shadows and cranking out incredible work. Many haven’t found their way into the spotlight; others don’t want to. I take joy in finding some of these designers who run below the radar. I am frequently delighted to discover that the designer behind a site I love is also behind five others I love as well. It is the work of these unsung heroes that I most love to showcase. Sure, some works you find here come from some very well-known people, but for the most part, you probably have not seen most of the material. I think this is what makes my Idea Books extra special; they offer a fresh set of inspiration rather than the same huge names we all know about.
    — Patrick McNeil

Zahir likes this.
  2. Zahir

Zahir Administrator Admin

Bangladesh Bangladesh
    ওয়েব ডিজাইনারদের জন্য কাজের বই।

Pls Share This Page:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)